Monday, March 12, 2012

I'm Back

Sorry, it's been more than a couple weeks since my last post.  Oops, this starts off like a confession: "Bless me, Father, it's been over forty years since my last confession."

But no, this is not a confession. Just a note to say I'm back on the mainland and ready to get back to blogging again regularly. It's been too long since my last post.

There are lots of tasks to get in the way of writing.  Paying bills, getting records together to pay taxes, the usual household chores.  Then there's fun stuff.  Re-connecting with friends, going to events, getting back to exercise class, trying some new exercise routines, enjoying the beautiful, prematurely spring-like weather.  And then there is the unexpected.  Destructive tornadoes, catching bronchitis, coping with jet lag, visiting friends who've lost loved ones. Well, those aren't really unexpected.  Just unpredictable and undesirable.  And some much worse than others.

The paragraph above starts to sound like a bunch of excuses.  But they're not.  They're musings that just haven't been written yet. And I promise to get back to posting those musings regularly again.  So please stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment